Many people wonder how to formulate questions for an interview. Will we get the answers that we need to truly know the candidate after the interview is over? With these top 10 questions, you will be able to narrow down the very best applicants for your Vice President of Sales position.
Top 10 Interview Questions For A VP Of Sales
Vice President Sales
1. At your last company, what was the culture like and how did you try to change it?
2. How would you describe your leadership and management style?
3. What are the top 5 KPI’s that you monitor?
4. At your last 3 companies how would you describe the business you were in?
5. What would be your “Go to Market” strategy during your first 30, 60 and 90 days?
6. What leadership qualities do you look for in field leaders?
7. Describe how you have built and developed financial forecasts?
8. What firsthand experience have you had in building and leading a Direct Sales Organization?
9. What type of communications cadence have you found that works best?
10. What “systems” have you used to help companies scale?
Direct Sales Experts is a company with the sole purpose of connecting the right people to the right business. These questions start to give insight into the process needed to find the perfect candidates! If you need a professional team that help you through the process of these tough interviews, while still reflecting the vision and interests of the parties at hand, contact us today! We have years of experience and connections to make this a seamless transition.